- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in “TBT”
This is by far my FAVORITE bag I’ve ever received from Ipsy! The bag itself is soo cute and adorable with the little umbrellas and the colors just really pop! I love every single product that I got in the bag and they are a pretty decent size for samples. 😍
- Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water (1.76 fl. oz)
- Delectable Hand Cream in Lemon & Cream (2 fl. oz)
- Too Faced Hangover Face Primer (.16 fl. oz)
- Vasanti Concealer Brush
- The Balm Eyeshadow in “Matt Kumar”
- Bestope Foundation Brush
- Estes Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush in “Captivating”
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick in “Committed”
- Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer
- Dermalogica hydrablur Primer
So this month’s Ipsybag is called “The Dreamers” and I really like the bag itself and the product size are pretty decent.
I only tested out 3 out of the 5 products and so far I didn’t like the Starlooks Creme Eye Shadow. I really like the color and I really wanted it to work but when I applied it to my lids, the texture was just weird and it didn’t stay on too well so I just ended up wiping it off. I’m trying to figure out another way to use it; maybe as a highlighter but we’ll see.
The Skinn Cosmetics Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Eyeliner, I really like. The color is great and it slides on easily.
I knew the Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme in Wonder would be amazing because I already own several other shades and I love the quality.
I haven’t tried the Crown Blush Brush or the Novex Deep Hair Creme yet but the brush feels really soft and I’m sure I’m gonna like the hair creme because it has argan oil in it.
I know I haven’t posted anything lately but I’ve been so busy with school and work. Here’s a quick “look of the day” for you guys. I’m just going to work so I kept it natural and light.