Honestly, I probably wouldn’t of ever try this foundation if it wasn’t for my boyfriend who bought it for me randomly one day. (He picked up Shade 6.0 which was a shade lighter than me but we made it work). He knew I liked Urban Decay so he thought I would like ANYTHING from there, so he picked up a few things. I was hesitant with the foundation at first because it’s a liquid foundation, it’s “weightless” and “light as air.” So my perception was that it wasn’t going to give me a lot of coverage, and I’m a girl who NEEDS COVERAGE! But to my surprise, I actually love the foundation!
Let’s review their claims online:
- Blurs imperfections for a flawless finish that feels invisible, but looks professionally retouched.
- Build able coverage you desire- also feels & looks like you’re wearing nothing.
- Demi-matte finish.
- Oil-free, Paraben-free, fragrance-free.
- Nourishing Ingredients: Litchiderm/Green Tea/ Vitamin E/Sodium Hyaluronate.
- 18 shades.
Okay, I must admit that Urban Decay really does hold true to their claims because this foundation really does blur imperfections, and I used it with the brush that they recommended. (Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush)
- It’s definitely lightweight and feels like you’re wearing nothing!
- Easy to blend and easy to build coverage if needed.
- I absolutely LOVE the demi-matte finish. Especially for an acne-prone and oily person like me, I hate dewy-finish, so this was perfect.
- It’s something you can wear EVERYDAY even when you want a little coverage at the beach.
- It’s absolutely effortless.